View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mobstersinc

re: App Mobstersinc

Tell us a bit about yourself. Your Name,where your from etc:

Characters Name & server if cross-realm: Mobstersinc

Please fill in the next few questions with as much detail as possible so we can get a clear idea of what to expect from your character, experience & your play style overall.

Class: Protection Warrior

Main Spec Your applying on: Tank

Please provide a link to armory for the character you are applying on :
Mobstersinc @ Wildhammer - Community - World of Warcraft

What is your stat priority & what basic rotations do you follow?

Stats: Armor > Leech > Versatility > Strength > Avoidance > Mastery > Stamina > Critical Strike > Haste.

Rotation : Sheild Slam > Devestate to try reset (fill) > Revenge > Sheild Slam > Vengeance > Sheild Block > Neltharion's Fury on CD with Demoralizing Shout, Sheild Wall, Last Stand & spell reflect used as needed. Intercept to gather more rage or save sombody from certain death :)

What is your play-style? Do you use key binds? use mouse or keyboard to turn for example.

I use all key binds with the Logitech G502 Mouse & Logitech G13 Game Pad. Mouse & Keyboard to turn.

What resources do you use to keep up to date with your class/spec & also preparing for raid content?

Icey Veins, Mr Robot because its the best out there. MMO when I need advice and asking fellow tanks.

What is your Off spec and are you willing to play it if needed:

Ah, Its Fury .. Not much reserch in that though, but yes if needed.

What prior raiding experience do you have:

I started in Vanilla buying the BC Expantion, just quested for a long time. Raided with Anima a top guild on Wildhammer during LK killing on HC pre nerf & then the guild fell apart. So I moved servers to Pure Vengeance. Killed Spine & DW on HC pre nerf.

We raid 3 nights a week, Mon-Wed-Thurs, from 8pm - 11.30 server time... Can you be available for all the days? If not please explain what days you can be available for:

I can do all days.

What has been your biggest and most memorable achievement in your time playing WOW:

Killing DW the first time on HC. I popped a raid wide health boost just at the correct time saving the raid and allowing us to finish him off, we were at somthing like 8% and had wiped all night :)

Why have you chosen to apply to Frequency: The truth, I was looking on the WoW forums and you guys appeled to me. I want Mythic progression, a friendly atmosphere and a well established guild.

What is your current pc spec and connection speed:

PC is an18 month old custom built gaming computer. AMD RD900

Do you have ventrillo and will you speak on it: Yes.

Sorry I missed the first question. I'm Sam, from Stockport nr Manchester in the UK. Farther of twin 2 yr old girls and a Photographer by proffesion :)

Thank you Mobstersinc for taking the time to apply

As explained it may take a few days to get back to your application and if you have any questions between then and now you have my battlenet to get in touch :)

Cheeks. 

Eluneareáux

Hello Mob,

Thank you for making the app. 

Considering the stat prio you are using I would say it's wrong, since both Ignore pain and the Warriors rage generation took a nerf. I would personally say it should be :    

1. Haste, which gives more abilities (=more rage) and more survivability. 

2. Mastery, since Ignore pain scales with attack power.

3. Versatility

4. Crit

(Note that Mastery/Vers will get higher prio than haste when you can maintain Shield block around 100% of the time and the rage generation feels comfortable.)

You should also enchant your rings and especially your neck.

That was all from me, Good luck with the application. :)

Toobashed
In-Game Guild Master

Is this your main right through out the time you have played wow or you switched to it later on? I would be interested to see a link to your old mains if you have them :)

Dont know a great deal about warriors myself, after 12 years of playing, the highest i got one is to is level 20 but i can ofc read up about them and see what they're current stat weights are for best stats, they are.

Strength [9.05] > Haste [7.55] > Crit [6.05] > Mastery [4.55] > Versatility [3.05]

Kinda weird you take haste as your worst stat but after strength it is your highest stat in terms stats per point gained.

I could not comment on rotation but if you can hold threat, keep active mitigation up and use big cd's when required then your rotation is fine.

The no enchants on rings and neck is a big one considering i gave our current mythic raiders a poke the other night about stepping up from the 150 stat enchants for our progress into mythic, Having none at all is not acceptable, however i know sometimes the armory is slow at updating so i would give you the benefit of the doubt there.

Interested to see answer's to the questions and concerns above, this is no means a decline at this stage.

Thanks

Toob

Mobstersinc

Eluneareáux wrote:

Hello Mob,

Thank you for making the app. 

Considering the stat prio you are using I would say it's wrong, since both Ignore pain and the Warriors rage generation took a nerf. I would personally say it should be :    

1. Haste, which gives more abilities (=more rage) and more survivability. 

2. Mastery, since Ignore pain scales with attack power.

3. Versatility

4. Crit

(Note that Mastery/Vers will get higher prio than haste when you can maintain Shield block around 100% of the time and the rage generation feels comfortable.)

You should also enchant your rings and especially your neck.

That was all from me, Good luck with the application. :)

Hi Eluneareáux, your right. I have been a little busy focusing on my Fury spec for my last guild. I had missed that 33% nerf I'm affraid, just took a look @ Sco & Trector .. oops. Will rebuild today !

Toobashed wrote:

Is this your main right through out the time you have played wow or you switched to it later on? I would be interested to see a link to your old mains if you have them :)

Dont know a great deal about warriors myself, after 12 years of playing, the highest i got one is to is level 20 but i can ofc read up about them and see what they're current stat weights are for best stats, they are.

Strength [9.05] > Haste [7.55] > Crit [6.05] > Mastery [4.55] > Versatility [3.05]

Kinda weird you take haste as your worst stat but after strength it is your highest stat in terms stats per point gained.

I could not comment on rotation but if you can hold threat, keep active mitigation up and use big cd's when required then your rotation is fine.

The no enchants on rings and neck is a big one considering i gave our current mythic raiders a poke the other night about stepping up from the 150 stat enchants for our progress into mythic, Having none at all is not acceptable, however i know sometimes the armory is slow at updating so i would give you the benefit of the doubt there.

Interested to see answer's to the questions and concerns above, this is no means a decline at this stage.

Thanks

Toob

Hello Toob, as in my last post, I made a mistake there, appologies. And to answer your question, no other mains nope, just Mob, allways played Prot. I do have a few alts, Lock, Priest, Mage. I guess the nearest I got to swapping from Mob was to my Lock, I do like Warlocks :) Not much enchanted at the min because of stupid prices on out AH, 30k for the neck was just too low a blow and I was waiting for a new ring, but I'll rebuild Mob today & enchant everything.

Sorry for the delay, We will be in touch no later than tonight on the application :)

Berfu
Officers

Thankyou and sorry for the delay in the application process

At this time we have decided to decline, and wish you luck in finding a new home for legion

Cheeks :)

Mobstersinc

Ah, OK, figured I was batting above my weight a tad. Thanks for taking the time

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum